WELCOME

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jerri, Warlock. (DENIED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jerri

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Jerri, Warlock. (DENIED)   Sat May 03, 2008 2:55 am

Ok, so here's the actual apply, as I accidently posted it first to the wrong topic. I copy pasted it here.

Character Info:

Name: Jerri, lvl 70 Warlock (0/21/40) Destro PvE Spec.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Jerri

IRL Info:
Age: 17 (Born in 1990) | Gender: Male | Nationality: Finnish

Playtime:
I'll be online everyday, atleast to do dailies and stuff.. you know, the usual
I will be availabe for raiding every evening we arrange raiding, I'll just handle the IRL issues, so there will be no problem.

Personal Raiding Experience:
Karazhan: Cleared.
Zul'aman: 5/6
Gruul's Lair: Cleared.
Magtheridon's Lair: - (We got Maggy to 2%, then wiped, on guild <Aaveratsastajat>.
Serpentshrine Cavern: -
Tempest Keep: -
Mount hyjal: -
Black Temple: -

Why would I like to join <The Good Fortune>:
Now as my previous guild <Aaveratsastajat> on Dunemaul broke up, I've started to look a new guild. Some guys from that guild came here and also preferred this guild over most other guilds. That launched my intrest towards this guild and I'll be more than glad to join your lines.
Im an active and social player on World of Warcraft, and also very interested to explore the endgame content on raiding. You guys here seem to continue, where my previous guild left, like SSC/TK/ZA, so this guild seems to be more than perfect for me.

Why should you invite me:
Well as I already said, im an very active player, I'll be online VERY often Smile. Im also social, and willing to get new friends and contacts from this guild. Im willing to improve my gear day after day and be downing those bosses with you! This tho feels kinda immature to say the good sides of me Very Happy. Damn what an question.
Well anywhoo, I'd just like to say that you won't be dissapointed if I get in Wink.

Thanks in previous, hope I made this to look convincing, 'cause haven't done these much before Smile
Good raiding, and see you soon!
Cheers
~ Jerri.

Last edited by Jerri on Sat May 03, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heimbrent

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Hey   Sat May 03, 2008 4:35 am

Thats a nice apply. And I say lets get him:P Because we dont have so many activee warlocks. We only got 2, and it doesent hurt with one more. But matem if we are going MH and u dont know the tacts. Would you go on youtube and see at them? I mean. Its important to focus in raids and know what we are against. And seems like you need some better gear so please focus at your warlock and go many heroics for badge loots are extremly good (almost t6 equal).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerri

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Jerri, Warlock. (DENIED)   Sat May 03, 2008 7:26 am

Hell yea I go to see the tactics for MH. And tho, thats how we've always done when getting against bosses which we've never fought against to. Checking tacts from youtube etc.. So yeah, that absolutely won't be a problem. Yeah, I shall continue farming badges, just got the 100x badge robe also Smile.

So umm.. whisper to me ingame. I can join the guild immediatly when you ask me to. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rockwest

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Jerri, Warlock. (DENIED)   Sat May 03, 2008 9:08 pm

Hi Jerri

Nice apply.
However i cant give you invite.
Nr1 u do not have good enough gear and you have very poor gear to be speced Dest. - you havnt gemed all your gear either !
Nr2 we dont exactly need more wl. We are 2 active + 3-4 less active.

If u get some better gear i suppose we can work something out.

Btw check http://wowmb.net/forums/ its the best warlock forum.

Ps. to be dest speced you need spell hit cap (202) something like 1200 spell dmg and close to 20% crit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerri, Warlock. (DENIED)   

Back to top Go down

Jerri, Warlock. (DENIED)
Page 1 of 1