WELCOME

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

70 hunter (Bagurz) (DENIED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bagurz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: 70 hunter (Bagurz) (DENIED)   Sat May 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Character Info
Name:Bagurz | Class:Hunter | Level:70 | Preferred Spec: BM (41/20/0)

Armory link : Armory was bugged when i wrote this application

IRL Info
Age:12 (but i'm not one of those noobish one) | Gender:Male | Nationality: Norway

Playtime
Sunday: Breakfast to 21:30
Monday: 18:00 to 21:30
Tuesday: 18:00 to 21:30
Wednesday: 18:00 to 21:30
Thursday: 18:00 to 21:30
Friday: 13:00 to 22:30
Saturday: Breakfast to 22:00
(Breakfasts is at 10:00, and i will join the late raids if it requires)

Personal Raiding Experience
Karazhan: Whole instance
Zul'aman: First boss
Gruul's Lair: Haven't been there
Magtheridon's Lair: Haven't been there
Serpentshrine Cavern: Haven't been there
Tempest Keep: if u mean The Eye, then no, haven't been there
Mount hyjal: Haven't been there
Black Temple: Haven't been there

Why do u wanna join The Good Fortune?
Well.. I haven't been raiding for along time, i don't even remember last time. I missed to raid Karazhan and other cool raid instances(well.. just ZA Razz). So then i tried to look for a another guild. I searched on Karazhan in /who and found the guild The Good fortune, then i thought:" Hmm.. That guild looks pretty good". I asked some players from the guild to ask them how to join, they told me that i had to go on the website and make an application. I am in a guild at the moment (Blind Guardian) but that guild never gets players and never try to make a raid. And i'm joining this guild for the gear, new friends and because i know a very nice guy from there (Heimbrent). And i think this guild are kinda focused when they playing, like in all guilds i have been in, it ends with wipes Crying or Very sad

Why should you invite me
I do great DPS, i meet prepared up for raids (Repaired, Flasks, Food etc.) and i read tactics for upcoming bosses, and i am a very nice and helpful person.

Last Words: I'll will give a lot to the guild if it needs it, and in holidays i am up to 23:00 (normally)(maybe 24:00 Very Happy)

Last edited by bagurz on Sat May 03, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heimbrent

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: dghSG   Sat May 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Quite good apply mate. But you lack in experience? Even tho if you are joining this guild you need to get more experience. You should go on youtube.com and search for bosses in Mh,ssc and tk for tacts at bosses etc. Will you promise to contribute with pots and such? many write it and dont keep their promises. But anywayas, i know him and he's a good guy Wink And wouldnt mind one more hunter (just one more) since we allready got 2-3 active hunters. Thanks and im out! GL

-Heimbrent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarook

Tarook

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter (Bagurz) (DENIED)   Sat May 03, 2008 5:11 pm

bagurz wrote:
I'm joining this guild for the gear

That's not a good attitude tbh.. ofc you want gear, i do too, but the mainreason for raid should be to hunt down the new bosses, explore new instances and all of that. In that way it gets far more fun for You and the others in the raid, since most of those with that attitude only talk about the gear their gonna get when that boss dies and then when they go for the next boss then their gonna get that loot, and it just pisses the others off in the end. I had the attitude you have and i got kicked after 2 days Embarassed Just letting you know

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter (Bagurz) (DENIED)   Sun May 04, 2008 11:47 am

Sry m8t i have to denie your appile, we are atm full on hunter spots in the guild and you lack exp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter (Bagurz) (DENIED)   

Back to top Go down

70 hunter (Bagurz) (DENIED)
Page 1 of 1